Job description/responsibilities/work profile:
- Electrical circuit analysis
- RFQ analysis
- Basic knowledge on PLC & HMI.
- Working Principal Knowledge for Sensors and Actuators.
- Development of program independently.
- Working knowledge with a different protocols of industrial automation equipment.
- Data acquisition knowledge – HMI & SCADA.
- Trained in Industrial Automation Engineering (Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, SCADA, Motion Control, Panel Design, AutoCAD, HMI, DCS, and PLC Networking).
- VFD and servo system knowledge & configuration and programming.
- Manual preparation – programming & HMI screens.
- Working knowledge of different software with brands.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent command over English/ knowledge on Kannada and Hindi is a plus.
- Expertise on Ms office/Excel is a must.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Location: Peenya industrial estate, Bangalore (the candidate should be ready to relocate).
Education: BE (E& C), BE (E&E)/ MTech (E& C), MTech (E&E)
Experience: 3 to 5 years proven experience in similar role knowledge in the industrial domain (machine building industry) is must.
Work week: Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:30pm (work from office)
Remuneration as per industry standards. Salary not a constraint for the right candidate.
Resumes to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate joiners are given preference.