Job description/responsibilities / work profile:
- Generate the leads from various means.
- The candidate shall be responsible for initiating the sales call.
- Understanding the prospects requirements and discuss within the department and offer quotations.
Have a monthly, fortnightly, and weekly plan to visit customers and generate leads.
- Following up on the department feedbacks, call back to the customers and loop the customer with the concerned department for further action.
- Close- coordination with the sales and marketing team and time to time reporting.
- Follow-ups on the quotations to receive the orders.
- Analyse market information and provide regular reports to the management team.
- Any other activity assigned from time to time.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Letter drafting skills to communicate with the customers.
- Excellent command over English/ knowledge on Kannada and Hindi is a plus.
- Expertise on Ms office/ excel is a must.
- understanding engineering drawings is a plus ability to work as a team/ go-getter attitude/ photoshop is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel as and when required (should own a two-wheeler).
Location: Peenya industrial estate, Bangalore (the candidate should be ready to relocate).
Education: Graduate, preferably engineering background, not necessarily / MBA in marketing is a plus.
Experience: 3 to 10 years proven experience in similar role/sales or business development knowledge in the industrial domain (machine building industry) is must.
Work week: Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:30pm (work from office)
Remuneration as per industry standards. Salary not a constraint for the right candidate.
Resumes to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate joiners given preference.