Job description/responsibilities / work profile:
- Visit Customers for Service, Installation & commissioning activities as planned.
- Site Visits for Maintenance & repair on a daily basis.
- Study the issue and plan the procedures/ solution prior to service visit to site, take help from concerned departments if needed.
- After service completion, take feedback about functioning of the machines periodically when needed.
- Understand the functioning of pneumatic, hydraulic and servo systems.
- Monitor cost and expenses as it relates to projects, service, and parts.
- Respond to phone support requests as assigned.
- Conduct on-site installation, commissioning, service, training, and maintenance.
- Advise customers on operation, maintenance, and modifications.
- Turn in accurate detailed reports in a timely manner. Respond promptly to all customer service issues.
- Assist engineering with any ongoing projects.
- Display a high level of integrity, and work with little supervision.
- Recording & Monitoring Daily Customer Complaints.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Letter drafting skills to communicate with the customers.
- Excellent command over English/ knowledge on Kannada and Hindi is a plus.
- Expertise on Ms office/ excel is a must.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel as and when required (should own a two-wheeler).
Location: Peenya industrial estate, Bangalore (the candidate should be ready to relocate).
Education: Graduate, preferably engineering background, not necessarily / MBA in marketing is a plus.
Experience: 1 to 3 years proven experience in similar role knowledge in the industrial domain (machine building industry) is must.
Work week: Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:30pm (work from office)
Remuneration as per industry standards. Salary not a constraint for the right candidate.
Resumes to be sent to email@example.com
Immediate joiners given preference.