Job description / responsibilities / work profile:
- Evaluate customer inquiries & specifications and study all inputs available for a product or design problem.
- Design equipment to match specifications; includes concept creation, detailed design, design calculations, manufacturing drawings, bill of materials (BOM) and product related technical documents.
- Establish design approach, estimate time for execution and schedule the activities.
- Refine and improve product designs by evaluating current designs and developing new solutions.
- Assembly, Testing and Qualification of SPM machines for Industrial automation.
- Ability to design the machines independently.
- Hands-on experience developing design concepts and engineering solutions using a 3D software tool like Solidworks, Solidedge.
- Knowledge of Pneumatic/Hydraulic/Hydro-pneumatic machines, servo presses, assembly line and conveyors.
- Knowledge of drafting.
- Estimation and costing.
- Good Communication skill- written as well as verbal.
- Fluency in English, Hindi, and Kannada (at least to speak)
- Fluent in MS word, Excel and PPT
- Self- motivated and a team player
- Good interpersonal skills
Location: Peenya industrial Estate, Bangalore (the candidate should be ready to relocate).
Education: Diploma in Mechanical / BE / MTech
Experience: 4 to 8 years.
Work Week: Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:30pm (Work from Office)
Remuneration as per industry standards. Salary not a constraint for the right candidate.
Resumes to be sent to email@example.com
Immediate joiners given preference.